Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let the Christmas Knitting Begin!

Well, in truth, I've been PLANNING my Christmas knitting for some time now. But, I've finished my first of several pieces and started on a second one.

If I'm being honest, it's making me feel a little cheap. See, the thing is, Logan and I are going to Athens and Cairo in January, so I'm trying to save money for that, so Christmas is going to be a little smaller than usual this year. I'm knitting people things (small things at that) because it's relatively inexpensive on my end. I know, logically that the time and effort I'm putting into the projects makes them special, but come on. I dunno. Grr. Oh well. I'll have to live with it this year.

Okay, off to do more knitting.

Oh, I did take some pictures of my FOs (mostly hats) but I haven't uploaded anything yet, so too bad lol

No comments: