Saturday, January 5, 2008

Realization

So, when I started my Ravelry account, I added everything I could remember making. I thought I'd done a good job...until Christmas day. My grandma showed up wearing the pink scarf I made for her in '05. My aunt showed up wearing the green spiral scarf I made for her in '05. Then I realized...I gave almost everyone in the family something knit for Christmas in '05.

1 - Mom got a scarf, but I can't remember what it was made of.
2 - Gram got a scarf made from the most evil pink yarn ever.
3 - Marty got a green "Soft Boucle" spiral scarf.
4 - Runc got a black and grey striped scarf.
5 - Ed got a scarf, but I can't remember anything about it.
6 - My Aunt Bernita got my headband from Knitty that I can't remember the name of (not Calorimetry)

I think there's more, but I can't remember... So yeah...I should confiscate those and get pictures...

Yeah, that was my only point...

No comments: