Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm back!

So, I only sorta have a bad excuse for not being very present here. I could really push it and say I was prepping for our out of the country adventure for the first half of January...which is kinda true...and we were gone for 2 weeks...but in all honesty, I've been very unmotivated to post. I don't really know why. But I'm attempting to remedy that.

So, the trip was FANTASTIC! Like everything, there were good and bad, but I can look at the bad and find the silver lining. We've been back for a week, and we're finally getting out time schedule back on track and I'm trying to fall back into my home routine. I have TONS of pictures, which will of course be posted on Fickr sometime in the near future, and lots of stories, so the likelihood is that I will break up the major portions of the trip and post about them separately.

So, yeah, lots going on. I'm still knitting. I'm still taking pictures. I'm still cooking. I'm just not posting. Bad me. I know.

No comments: