Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All sorts of stuff...

Hmm where to start...

I'M OFFICIALLY A RAVELER!!! Yes indeed peoples, I got my Ravelry invite today. So, I've uploaded most of my recent FOs and the couple of things I'm working on currently. I can already see myself losing HOURS on this site. Wow. It's everything everyone has been raving about and more. Fan-FUCKING-tastic. I love it.

So, Eileen's christmas Shawl is coming along nicely. It's getting a little tedious. The rows are getting long and the pattern is pretty repetitive. It's going to be a rough go. But, I'll get through it, that's why I started early.

On the other hand, Logan's secret project #2 is MIA. Yes, I lost it. Well, I didn't lose it so much as I hid it from myself. I knew he was going to be home for several days in a row...I was in the process of cleaning...and I put it away...somewhere. Yeah, I know. Good thing it was going fast anyway. I really need to work on secret project number on too. I have the beads for it...and a couple of other supplies...but I have yet to begin assembly.

What else...OH! I joined the Daring Bakers. Yes, I know, I'm a dork. But really, I love baking and this looks like it will be lots of fun. Happy happy! I don't get to start until the November challenge though, so we'll see. Also on the cooking front, I bought 2 new books. A Williams Sonoma book on Desserts and a random book of like 200 muffin, coffee cake, down home recipes. SOOOO good. Logan says I have to make one of everything. This could take a while :P

Umm...that might be all for now. My brain is fried from the last week and yeah, I'm ready for an empty house and some sleep.

*hugs*

No comments: