Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Best Christmas Ever

Yup, you heard me right. I'm already declaring this the best Christmas ever. (Pretty funny considering I just posted a rant about it.)

I gave my mom her main Christmas gift last night. No, no, don't look at me like that, I took her to the Mannheim Steamroller concert in Spokane. I can't even tell you how much fun we had. And the concert was just fantastic. They had so much fun up there.

Our seats ended up being perfect. Were were in the second row of the balcony, which, though we could have had closer floor seats, allowed us to actually see (as mom and I are so incredibly short). It was seriously a blast, and it's something that mom would never do for herself.

So, Merry Christmas everyone, even if I am a little early.

My next mission(s) should I choose to accept:

1 - The Daring Baker December Challenge, it's a doosey
2 - Get my boy to buy me a Christmas Tree
3 - Conquer the fish hat or find a suitable replacement
4 - Give away the fudge I just made so that I don't eat it! :P

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I found that blue star at Cost Plus World Market.... one of my favorite places to shop!
Great Blog btw....
Heidi