Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Really? Seriously?

Yes. More baking. More baking cookies even.

In all honesty, I'm blogging so I don't fall asleep with the last batch in the oven and burn the house down.

So.Tired.

Logan wanted to take some cookies to work. Unfortunately, my greatest success on the cookie front (the pecan sandies) were eagerly devoured by us, and happily finished off by the dogs (no, that wasn't SUPPOSED to happen.) So, here I sit. Baking. Again.

One batch of cranberry white chocolate target knock off cookies (especially appropriate since he works at target) and one batch of pecan sandies. This to round out the cranberry orange pinwheels, the peanut clusters, the fudge, and the peanut butter balls (donated by bex). Yup, those boys are gonna be on a biggest sugar high ever.

Ahh, salvation! Timer is going off! To sleep with me!

Tomorrow:
1 - Another batch of pecan sandies (because bex and the boy are whining about not having any)
2 - James' christmas carrot cake
3 - Jesse's christmas cheesecake cupcakes.
4 - knit the other edge of eileen's shawl so I can get it blocked.
5 - oh yeah, I should work somewhere in there too!

1 comment:

Bex said...

You mean you didn't bake that batch of sandies just for them??? Well, silly dogs must have felt left out, lol!!