Monday, December 10, 2007

Cookie Overload

Well hello. I'm back in computerland. Didja miss me? Likely not. Ah well, such is life.

I spent my weekend in the kitchen.

Finally count:

4 batches of sugar cookies.
4 batches of pecan sandies.
1 batch of raspberry white chocolate filled cookies.
1 batch of super fudge.
1 batch of not so super caramel.
1 bag of chocolate covered pretzels.
Not one but TWO Caramel Pecan Cheesecakes

Oh, you want to know what I still have left to bake?

1 pan of lemon bars
1 batch of cranberry orange pinwheels
1 batch of pumpkin pecan cookies
1 batch of chocolate peanut blowouts
1 or 2 batches of filled peanut butter cookies
1 batch of chocolate cherry surprise cookies
1 batch of pastry pillows for Logan

Why, you ask? WHY? Because, it's Christmas and it's what I like to do. I have several packages to send out to friends and family, near and far, and baking is what I know best. Well, and knitting takes too long.

So, I spent my weekend working my ass off. And loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Wow! Way to go in the kitchen. I'm super jealous. Last year I was too preggers to do my traditional bake-athon and this year I'm too busy with the little one. You're inspiring me!