Monday, November 26, 2007

Absence

It was a holiday weekend, what can I say? Too busy to blog.

Let's review:

Wedenesday - DAY FROM HELL. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong...ALL FUCKING DAY. Pardon my french. I'm still rather upset about how that whole day went. Anyway, I managed to write a manual from scratch for work, bake a cheesecake, and bake two pecan pies. Go me. It was also Girly-Bonding-TV night. So Bec and I watched our 3 hours of disgusting TV, and loved every minute of it. I managed to knit a hat for Gram's Christmas too. Go me.

Thursday - Family mayhem. Oh, I'm sure you expected that right? Dinners (yes, plural) were great. The pecan pie was good, the cheesecake was phenomenal (let's not talk about why I only got half a piece). Anyway, good day.

Friday - For the first time in years, I was not one of the crazies out at 4am. I wanted to sleep, what can I say. Besides, most everyone is getting knit gifts this year, so I didn't really have the need to shop like I usually do. Despite that, Bec and I headed out about 10am and had a BLAST all day. We bought stuff for ourselves (imagine that) and got some really good deals in the process. We had fun and we did good.

Saturday - Yarn shopping, YAY! Um...not much else. Not even knitting. I don't really know what I did all day. Oh, did have a nice date with the boy. Took him to go see Beowulf in 3D - too cool! And he took me to dinner. It was nice, we don't go out much in general, but very rarely is it just the two of us. It was a good night.

Sunday - Believe it or not, after a weekend on non-production, I was extremely productive Sunday. I completely re-arranged our bedroom. No small feat considering how much furniture is in there and the fact that I only had to remove one small bookshelf from the room to move everything around. It's much better now, I'm much happier. Also got in a few hours of Oblivion, which is, obviously, very important LMAO.

So, sorry for the absence. I'll try to get FO pictures up today sometimes, and I get to tell you about my secret project for the month!!! YAY!! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: