Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So much going on

I know, it's just the time of year, but I have so many things that I want to do...ALL AT THE SAME TIME. It's just...annoying. I always fooled myself into thinking that I could do it all.

I just can't.

I knit like a maniac, and I'm so proud of what I accomplish. Then I look around the house. I need to vacuum, I need to pick up the dogs toys, I need to do the dishes (again), I need to clean the dining room table (you know, so we could actually eat there if we wanted to), I need to clean our bedroom. And that's just the housework. I need to pull up the tomato plants before it gets to cold, I need to trim back the roses, I need to clean the lawn before the first real snow. These are the needs.

What about the wants? I want to redesign my blog. I want to start knitting both a shawl and a scarf *gasp* FOR ME. I want to do a lot of things, and I just don't have time. It seems like picking one thing means sacrificing another.

I know, it's the same for everyone, and I'm not really in a super melancholy mood. I'm just...frustrated.

No comments: