Saturday, November 10, 2007

Don't do this.

Don't, under any circumstances, try a new, challenging, probably out of your league pattern on a day when you have slept in two days and you don't feel good and your boyfriend is being needy.

Just don't.

In other news...

1 - Started the Celtic Cable Hat for Trevor (boy's brother). It's...challenging. We'll leave it at that until the urge to throw it across the room passes.

2 - I'm horribly behind on uploading pictures. The Felted Lopi Tote is done and pictures have been taken.

3 - I got a new order of yarn...oy...that's a story all it's own.

4 - After having a minor heart attack over Eileen's Shawl, I realized that I'm dumb, and a lot farther than I thought - umm, like 20 inches close. Don't ask.

5 - Logan's projects - both of them - are coming along very, very well. I've spoken with both Kate and Kythryne about the last couple of things I need, so I should have those in the next couple of weeks.

I can't think anymore, and I'm stupidly going to attempt another two on Trevor's hat...

No comments: